Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

1. I interviewed Michelle Ortega. She is in North House!

2. Michelle said for her senior project she would like to do Neonatal Nursing, which is a nusre for premature babies. She said she was interested in doing this because she has always loved babies and she belives that working with them would be a great opportunity and experience.

3. For her 10 hour summer mentorship hours, she plans on working at a hospital so she can really see how the nursing is done. I told her she should start looking into that soon because I know for volunteering at hospitals sometimes there is an application process and certain times they take volunteers to train them. She said she did not know that so she will start to look into it, and if all else fails, her mom has a friend who works in a hospital.

4. In the 2013 2 hour presentations, Michelle hopes to see well prepared and organized presentations.

5. When I asked her if she had any questions about senior year or senior project that I could answer, she asked what I thought the hardest compoent was out of the whole senior project. I couldn't think of one that was hard so I told her that none are hard, especially because the senior team explains everything very thoroughly and gives us alot of time to complete it. She then asked if senior year was as hard as everyone makes it seem and I tod her it really isn't, as long as you don't procrastinate because the components are time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment